ARLINGTON HIGH FOOTBALL 3rd ANNUAL OPENING DAY
Saturday, August 27nd, 5-8pm Itinerary*
(This itinerary may be adjusted where needed.)
- 3:00pm Eboard and Booster volunteers arrive on campus
- 3:30pm Student Vendor Booth Check-In/Set-Up/CHP/DJ/Dance Teams/Clubs arrival
- 5:00pm Gates open to public. Enjoy the food booths, community, and music. MC arrives (Alan Beschorner)
- 5:30pm Referees and Alumni Players arrive
- 6:00pm National Anthem (Gary Tunstall), Introductions (Mr. Dubuisson introduces Mr. Ybarra and Coach Lunsford)
- 6:15pm Alan Beschorner MC, introduces the Alumni players and Coaches and Referees
- * Coach Titus ’91 (Gold team) and players
- * Coach Byrd ‘09 (Maroon team) and players
- *Referees: Daren Johnson and Michael Poppy
- 6:20pm Alumni game (6 on 6; 10 minute running qtrs)
- 6:45pm Half-time show open by Arlington Dance Team (3 numbers)
- 6:50pm Half-time performance by Studio 9 Youth Team
- Half-Time show (6:45-6:10pm) begins with showcasing AHS and Studio 9 Dancers, then introduction of current Lions (One team at a time come onto field…..) Cheer squad cheers them onto field
- *JV come on
- * Finally, Varsity runs onto the field. Varsity starters announced.
- Alumni finish the game. Photos. Coaches, current and alumni teams enjoy a BBQ dinner provided by AHS Football Boosters.
**Alan Beschorner is a 2016 Alumni, played football, and was a member of the All Male Hip-Hop Team. DJ Hove will provide music. Sports Awards and Specialties donated the winners’ medals. Thank you to all Alumni, Players, Referees, Coaches, Administrators, Custodial Staff, Clubs, CHP, and Volunteers. This event could not have happened without your effort and time.
Contact: Selene Flores @951-403-3956